Workspace Groups and EchoMark
Since Workspace uses a shared inbox for groups, EchoMark needs a way to view group membership in order to mark email for each member a group that you send to. There are two ways to achieve this: you can either Enable group email fan-out in Google Workspace or you can use a mailing list instead. The instructions on this page will help you set up a mailing list to use instead of a group if your organization is not using the fan-out option.
How to setup a mailing list in Gmail
- While signed into the gmail account associated with your EchoMark account, navigate to contacts.google.com.
- If your contact list is empty, you'll want to create contacts for each person that you'll want to send marked email to.
- Select the contacts that you want to add to your mailing list.
- Click the label icon to create a new label for the mailing list.
- Choose Create label, add a name and click Save.
- Navigate to your gmail.com
- Choose Compose to create a new message
- Click on BCC in the compose form
- Type in the mailing list name that you created earlier to add each member of the list individually.
- Send your message through EchoMark knowing that the message and its attachments will be personalized for each person on the BCC line.